Ozark Motor Lines
Ozark Motor Lines Hires Truck Drivers From These States
Truck Driving Jobs Available
- Company Driver
- Owner Operator
Tractor Trailers Pulled
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- CDL Drivers License Needed: CDL Class A
- Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements:
- Driver's minimum age required to work: 23 years old
- Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work: 3 month(s)
- Will you hire a driver with a DUI? Yes, If it is at least 7 Years Old
- Will you hire a driver with a felony? Yes, If it is at least 10 Years Old
- Do you hire Teams? Yes
General Driving Job Information
- Estimated Miles Per Week:
- Estimated Home Time:
- Lease Purchase Available:
- Paid Weekly:
- Layover Pay:
- Pickup/Drop Pay:
- Per Diem: No
- Fuel Surcharge:
Benefits From This Driving Job:
- Medical/Health Insurance:
- Vision Insurance:
- Dental Insurance:
- Life Insurance:
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance:
Trucking Company Overview
Dedicated Opportunities now available for drivers in the Maysville, KY area
Do you want an employer that promises you respect good pay and benefits, plenty of miles, and first-rate equipment to work with? You've come to the right place. We offer competitive wages and benefits. After orientation in Memphis, you'll get a clean, late-model; satellite communications-equipped Freightliner conventional. 100% no touch freight, 90 percent of which comes on one-pickup / one-stop orders. Join a family-owned company that cares about its people.
$1000 Sign On Bonus
Regional Positions Available – HOME WEEKENDS!
Student Graduates Welcome
Insurance benefits available upon DATE OF HIRE for new drivers!
Includes Teladoc access to physicians, dental, vision, life, cancer*, disability & 401k retirement.
Choice between Comprehensive Major Medical Plan & Minimum Essential Coverage*.
*Cancer & Minimum Essential Coverage available 1 month after hire date.
Company website: Click here to visit the company website
Company application: Click here to fill out a company application