3925 Carbon Road
Irving, TX 75038
3925 Carbon Road
Irving, TX 75038
National Carriers Hires Truck Drivers From These States
Truck Driving Jobs Available
- Company Driver
- Owner Operator
Tractor Trailers Pulled
Truck Driver Job Requirements
- CDL Drivers License Needed: CDL Class A
- Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements:
- Driver's minimum age required to work: 23 years old
- Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work: 6 month(s)
- Will you hire a driver with a DUI? Yes, If it is at least 7 Years Old
- Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years: 3
- Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years: 2
- Do you hire Teams? Yes
General Driving Job Information
- Estimated Miles Per Week: 2700 - 3000
- Estimated Home Time:
- Lease Purchase Available:
- Paid Weekly:
- Layover Pay:
- Pickup/Drop Pay:
- Per Diem: No
- Fuel Surcharge:
Benefits From This Driving Job:
- Medical/Health Insurance:
- Vision Insurance:
- Dental Insurance:
- Life Insurance:
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance:
Trucking Company OverviewNational Carriers has increased driver pay over 14% in less than 12 months.
NCI considers professional drivers a highly valued asset as NCI strives to lead the refrigerated transportation sector in customer service, public motoring safety, and on time pickups and deliveries.
All experienced solo company drivers will receive a minimum of 40 cents per mile
Team drivers will start at 46 cpm Loaded or Empty!
NCI Delivers everything you’d expect from an elite carrier: open communication, consistent miles and freight, late model equipment, and a superior support team.
- Additional Earning Potential through fuel MPG Bonuses and Unlimited Referral Bonuses.
- 401K Savings Plan with Matching
- Refresher Training Program Available
- Family Environment
- Riders & Pets Welcome
Steady, Year-Round Recession Proof Freight with Consistent Miles.
With many driving jobs, freight is seasonal causing fluctuation in weekly miles. This can directly impact your pay. NCI’s freight is steady which keeps you moving and making money year round.
Additional Earning Potential with Fuel MPG and Referral Bonuses.
With hard work and dedication, you’ll make a good living with NCI just hauling our freight. For those who aspire to earn more, we offer fuel conservation bonuses and unlimited driver referral bonuses.
Great Benefits Including Company-Sponsored 401(K).
Health and Life Insurance is available for employees, their spouses, and their dependents. A company-sponsored 401(K) savings plan with employer matching provides you an opportunity to save for your future.
Late Model CSA Compliant Equipment.
We provide well-maintained, late-model equipment – including 2015/2016 Kenworth T-680’s, 2016 Freightliner Evolutions and 2015 Utility refrigerated trailers equipped with SmartTruck UT6 aero dynamics.
All the Support You Need for Success.
Our training doesn’t end after orientation. Our expert operations management team will continue to support you throughout your career with NCI.
Refresher Training Program.
This program is for drivers with the following experience
- Three to Five months OTR experience with current Class A CDL – ex: current student driver working for a carrier with a known student training program.
- Drivers with previous experience who have been out of trucking for a extended period of time or coming from a non-OTR driving positions such as a local or regional work.
Family Environment. NCI has a culture that makes you feel at home. We know that whether you are a company driver, owner or lease operator you prefer being called by your name, not your truck number. If you’re tired of being a number on a spread sheet tied to a P&L, you owe it to yourself to call us and find out what we can do for you and your family!
Riders & Pets Welcome
We know you appreciate having the ability to bring your loved ones on the road whenever you have a chance, and yes, we love our pets too. We realize that having these options makes life on the road a little bit easier – your job is tough enough without being restricted in the important areas.
Military Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Company website: Click here to visit the company website
Company application: Click here to fill out a company application